People in general, but especially women, have this need of being worthy. To better explain this, I will tell you a story with a client of mine.
We were working together to help her free more time in her busy schedule. She wanted to exercise, have time to eat better and cook and of course get more rest. She had this amazing job that was very demanding and she felt she was not living her purpose. She was successful in her career, but not fit, happy or healthy.
After a few sessions, I could not help to tell her “hey, you lost weight!”. In a disappointing tone, she replied: “yes I did!”. Her answer came as a shock to me.
Get Your First 3 Chapters FREE
Sign up below and get access to "Young, Creative & Overwhelmed"
The reason why she sounded disappointed, was not because losing weight was not a great thing for her…it was because she did not feel like she did something to deserve it. She did not diet or push herself to any task that would ultimately lead to weight loss.
She could not be proud of something that has happened to her if she did not work for it.
So, right now I want to say this out loud “I am worthy”. Put your hand on your heart and say it “I am worthy”.
You don’t need to do more action to be worthy of better things. By default you are worthy.
- You are worthy of having an ideal partner – no, you do not need to lose more weight…
- You are worthy of making more money – no, you do not need to manipulate your boss to give it to you…
- You are worthy of being fit and healthy – and no, you do not need to starve yourself or overwhelm yourself with daily exercise if that is not your spiel.
HAVE YOU SEEN MY OTHER VIDEO “Do You Really Need To Win The Lottery To Get What You Want?“? Click here to watch it, I AM TELLING YOU, IT’S WORTH IT!
You are being worthy by default. You were born worthy.
When a baby is born you do not tell he/she “you are worthy of food now” or “you are worthy of being changed and cleaned, right?! No, the baby is worthy by default of having all that. So are you!
What can you do right now?
- Write “I am worthy” on all your mirrors with a lipstick
- Every time you look in a mirror, tell yourself “I love you” and you can even wink at yourself if that helps
- Every time you get this thought “I should do…to get there” reply with “I am already worthy of having that”. Cause you are!
Now, I’d love to know.
Which of the steps above you are you already doing? How do you commit to feeling worthy? Is there a special trick that you use and you would like to share it with me and my community? Aaaaaaaand what is one thing that you commit to doing this week – if you know you are deserving and want to start feeling worthy?
Leave a comment below and let me know.
Remember, share as much as you can in your reply. We are all here to learn, get inspired from one another, and you may never know who you are going to influence today. Be the sparkle you want to see in others.
Thank you so much for reading, watching and sharing your voice. You are awesome and I am honored to have you here.